Enrolment is now open for school years 2020 to 2023. Click on the link below to pre-enrol your child. Enrollment must be completed through the school website.
N.B. Parents that have previously enrolled their child, do not need to enrol again.
Admission Statement for the school year 2019/2020
- The enrolment period for Ballintemple National School for the school year 2020/2021 will close on Wednesday, October 9th @ 5 p.m. Enrolment must be completed through the schools website.
- First round offers of a place in Ballintemple National School will be given by Wednesday, 13th November.
- Successful Applicants must accept their place by Wednesday, 20th November @ 5 p.m. Failure to accept the place by this time will automatically result in the offer being withdrawn.
- If places become available after 20th November @ 5 p.m., 2nd round offers will then be made.
Due to the new Admissions Act, school enrolment will now take place early in the school year for the next school year. Please see key points from the Admissions Act below.
At the beginning of each school year, the school will create an Admissions Statement. In this statement, the school will outline:
- The start date and end date in which applications can be made to enrol a child in the school for the next school year.
- The date by which applicants will be informed whether their application has been successful or not.
- The date by which successful applicants have to accept their place.
- The criteria used in the application process.